While going back in time is not an option, there is a solution to help rejuvenate your youthful vigor and appearance known as The Priapus Shot® (male penile enhancement).
What is the Priapus Shot®?
The Priapus Procedure is the method of injecting the penis with your body’s own Platelet Rich Fibrin Matrix (PRFM), which can help improve the health, vitality, penis size and appearance . This is a natural non-surgical male enhancement procedure performed in the doctor’s office.
By concentrating and administering multiple natural growth factors where we want them to have an affect, the Priapus Shot® rejuvenates male enhancement by promoting increased blood flow to the penis. This can assist in strengthening the erection and enhance appearance. Please note results vary from patient to patient.
The Priapus Shot has helped many patients with:
- Increasing blood flow and circulation to the penis
- improving sexual capabilities
- Increasing sensation and pleasure
- Enhancing penis size appearance
Please note results will vary from patient to patient. There is no procedure that works all the time but if you are interested in seeing if you are a candidate for the priapus shot, please schedule an appointment. Call Alevizos Medical at (949) 916-3600.
Alevizos Medical is proud to offer these procedures as discussed in the New York Post. –>> Cick to read
Dr. Alevizos specializes in Anti-Aging & Integrative Medicine and is Certified by American Cosmetic Cellular Medicine Association to perform the Priapus Shot®.
For a consultation with Dr. John G. Alevizos, D.O., please call (949) 916-3600 or email us directly.
* Disclaimer: Please note PRP therapy results may vary from patient to patient. The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The information on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.